| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Faranah in March is very hot at 28.6 °C (83.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.2 °C (100.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 22.9 °C (41.2 °F).
- The weather in March is arid. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Faranah March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Faranah, Guinea
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Faranah:
- Kenieba, Mali - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) N
- Kedougou, Senegal - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) NNW
- Labe, Guinea - 221.5 kms (137.6 miles) NW
- Mamou, Guinea - 150.6 kms (93.6 miles) WNW
- Kindia, Guinea - 231.8 kms (144 miles) W
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 100.9 kms (62.7 miles) WSW
- Conakry, Guinea - 318.4 kms (197.8 miles) W
- Lungi, Sierra Leone - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) WSW
- Freetown, Sierra Leone - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) WSW
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 228.2 kms (141.8 miles) S
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SSW
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 338 kms (210 miles) SW