| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Faranah in May is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.8 °C (96.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 17.7 °C (31.9 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist. Some 145mm (5.7in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Faranah May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Faranah, Guinea
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Faranah:
- Kenieba, Mali - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) N
- Kedougou, Senegal - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) NNW
- Labe, Guinea - 221.5 kms (137.6 miles) NW
- Mamou, Guinea - 150.6 kms (93.6 miles) WNW
- Kindia, Guinea - 231.8 kms (144 miles) W
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 100.9 kms (62.7 miles) WSW
- Conakry, Guinea - 318.4 kms (197.8 miles) W
- Lungi, Sierra Leone - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) WSW
- Freetown, Sierra Leone - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) WSW
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 228.2 kms (141.8 miles) S
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SSW
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 338 kms (210 miles) SW